Our School Is Proud To Offer Federal Title 1
Our school receives fund from the Federal Title 1 program. For more information please click on the links below:
- Waverly School Compact 2023-24
- SP Waverly School Compact 2023-24
All Star Parents
Parents meet monthly to discuss fundraising activities, volunteer opportunities, provide funding for school-wide assemblies, library books, and playground equipment.
At Waverly we are very proud of the quality of our teachers that educate your children. All of our teachers and assistants who work with children are considered to be “Highly Qualified” by Federal standards. If you would like to know more about the academic qualifications of your child’s teachers, please give us a call. We will be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
Our Focus For Improvement
- Increase the number of students who rate their sense of belonging, safety, and support at school as “high” based on student surveys and focus group data.
- Increase academic rigor in all classrooms as measured by QTEL (Quality Teaching for English Learners) Rubric for Implementation of QTEL Principles.
- Achieve high levels of quality interactions in all classrooms and decrease or eliminate gaps between disaggregated subgroups as measured by QTEL (Quality Teaching for English Learners) Rubric for Implementation of QTEL principles and the QTEL Quality Interactions (full) rubric.
Our Community Partner
Albany First Evangelical Church, Waverly Elementary’s Community Partner, offers activities and programs for our students.