- Waverly All Star Parents is a group of parents and staff members helping make Waverly Elementary School the best it can be.
- We raise money in a variety of ways to pay for classroom enrichment materials, class field trips, and much more.
- All parents of children enrolled at Waverly Elementary School and staff members are welcome. It is free to join and participate.
- Meetings are held once a month. Dates are posted on the online school calendar and prior to each meeting parents will be notified via School Messenger.
- Waverly All Star Parents meetings are a great way to learn about what is happening at Waverly. It is a great way to meet other parents while having a positive impact on our local community through volunteering.
Our first meeting will be on Tuesday, September 19. Dinner at 5:30pm with the meeting following from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Childcare is provided.
All are welcome to attend and there is no cost to participate.
Missed a meeting? Click one of the boxes below to read about what happened at the meeting.