- Waverly All Star Parents is a group of parents and staff members helping make Waverly Elementary School the best it can be.
- We raise money in a variety of ways to pay for classroom enrichment materials, class field trips, and much more.
- All parents of children enrolled at Waverly Elementary School and staff members are welcome. It is free to join and participate.
- Meetings are held once a month prior to each meeting parents will be notified via School Messenger.
- Waverly All Star Parents meetings are a great way to learn about what is happening at Waverly. It is a great way to meet other parents while having a positive impact on our local community through volunteering.
All are welcome to attend and there is no cost to participate. Childcare is provided.
The Waverly All-Star Parent Club organizes many fundraisers throughout the year and hosts a number of events for students and their families.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Parent Club, please reach out to Lindsey Louk at email@example.com